1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Edit creature black font on black field too hard to read

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by smalenberg, Mar 3, 2010.

1. smalenberg

smalenberg New Member

Guys, just got 2.0.3 and I'm putting in some creatures for a mod. On the creature edit and feat screen, I've got a black font on a grey/black field. At first I couldn't tell there was a word - until I accidentally clicked an ability I had added. I assume I can't change it, but can you fix that? Either a lighter font or lighter background? Thanks!

2. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi Smalenberg,

Our apologies for this bug. Ideally, please take a screen shot of it and email me so I may pass it on (nick@mindgene.com). I will make sure our dev team is aware and we will give it a look asap. Thanks so much for your post; this is how we can make d20Pro a more enjoyable experience.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick

3. Dan

Dan Member

It looks to be a bug on Mac systems. Can you confirm? We haven't seen it on PC yet.

Edit: Moved to the Bug Reports forum

4. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

I was going to mention this problem too! And I'm also using a Mac

5. Dan

Dan Member

Noted. This will be addressed soon. Thanks!