1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Extend Desktop?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrbaumby, May 15, 2010.

1. mrbaumby

mrbaumby New Member

I'm a d20Pro noob here so please bear with me ...

Is there a player's only window (with fog of war etc ...) that I can extend to a second screen/monitor?

I want to use d20Pro at the game-table. I have a second screen I can present to the players, but I only want them to see what I want them to see (no hidden creatures and such). Please tell me I can do this, cause I was under the impression (based upon the list of features) that this was something easily done. I cannot locate any info in the help section or in the forums, and cannot find an option in the software itself.

Thanks,
    Umby

2. mrbaumby

mrbaumby New Member

Never mind, I figured it out ... for other future noobs, all you do is open/run a second instance of the software and log in a player, then drag the second window/instance onto the other screen (after extending your desktop). Adjust the maps and creatures, and fog of war, then click "broadcast" to update the second window. Very clever ... works good.

Umby