1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Focused Sound Bard Power doesn't take upon import

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Sinister, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Sinister

Sinister New Member

So I tried to import a bard from the character builder to d20pro and it won't take the power focused sound. I switched powers and it took it fine but when I switched back, still no focused sound import.

2. Sinister

Sinister New Member

NVM I found the issue. He was not equiped with an implement.

3. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

This issue crops up now and then. You will definitely see it - often -if your characters take feats that allow them to use a weapon as an implement (eladrin swordmage feat for example). I believe the paladin "Holy Avenger" is also a culprit. It comes down to what is easier for you to manage - adding one missing skill, or modifying all of your attacks to use the now unequipped weapon.

I review my characters on a case-by-case basis, and tweak the imports as necessary.