1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Free maps, and a question about the forum

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by torstan, Jan 4, 2012.

1. torstan

torstan New Member

I've been using vtts for a while. My personal poison of choice is maptool, but the content I've created for maptool can be just as easily used in d20Pro. Here's some maps I created that are distributed free for use:
    Four Free Maps

Here's some previews so you know what it is you're downloading:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are a few year's old now and I've been creating maps for sale - specifically for use with vtts for a while now. Would it be appropriate for me to post links to new products in this forum? Would there be interest? For an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about, here's a post on my blog about this month's pirate ship map pack.

2. ChrisRevocateur

You should probably get a hold of the developers and get your maps put into the marketplace.

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

I have sent you a PM, if you do not get that please email me at wes@mindgene.com

Let's talk about getting your maps into the marketplace!!!

They look great!

4. torstan

torstan New Member

And replied. Thanks for the quick reply!