1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Fussy Map Grids

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by ChrisRevocateur, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Entola

Entola Member

You have to import the image, locate the folder you saved it in Draw Tool, then place it on the map field. Then the "fill" button won't be grayed out.

2. Undeadlord

Undeadlord New Member

Ah, that did it, I didn't understand I actually had to place it first. Thanks for the help.

3. BenMitchell1979

BenMitchell1979 New Member

The Map looks great - My only issue is I can't get the FoW to work on it. Keeps saying there is an Artificial Limit to the FoW Regions. Any help on this would be very appreciated..

Regards,
    Ben Mitchell

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Ben,

"Flood Map" does not work for large maps since it would add so many Fog of War polygons/regions. This particular map would have added 132,912 different Fog of War regions which would impact the performance of d20Pro. If you have the v3.3 beta version it would make adding Fog of War easier, just use the Draw Fog of War Tool and each room should only take a few seconds to complete. We are working on ways to make Fog of War easier for larger maps in the near future.