1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

GenCon 2010

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JMeitzen01, Apr 28, 2010.

1. JMeitzen01

JMeitzen01 New Member

Just wondering if you have any plans for attending GenCon this year, and if so what your involvement will be? Just a booth, a seminar or both.

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

We'll definitely be at GenCon this year and I think we already have our booth assignment. I'm not sure about the seminars but its something that I believe has been discussed. I'm sure the guys handling this will pop in here at some point and give us some more info.

3. Dan

Dan Member

RIght now I'm focusing on Origins Game Fair, where I'll be running several 4E events. You should come! GenCon is still a bit further down off my radar for now, but I expect I'll be helping man the booth and promote product. Not sure if I'll have the time to run anything at GenCon yet.

4. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi,

We will be having the booth, running PFS games (I believe we will be running the 4 part Cassomir's Locker series), and we will be looking to do some seminar / panel type things as well. We are looking to recruit outside GMs as well, for any of the conventions we attend.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick