1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

GIMPed files not importing into D20pro Maps or Images

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by templar12, Feb 24, 2013.

1. templar12

templar12 Member

OK, noticed this strange effect. Not known if due to upgrades 3.+. I haven't uploaded any maps or images for awhile, definitely not since 3.0.0 version. But any map I make CC3 or Dunjinni and touched with GIMP2.8 will not load into D20pro. Anything exported into jpg from GIMP will NOT appear when trying to import via file, clipboard etc. HOWEVER, if GIMPed jpg opened into MSPaint, then re-saved as jpg, these images WILL import into D20pro for maps, images, etc. I don't know why. Anyone else experience this problem?? All other programs to view the jpg out of GIMP work, will be visible. :?:

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Was there an error message? I've tried the same procedure as you had described and I was able to get d20Pro to open the GIMP 2.8 Exported .JPG image just fine. Perhaps, if you'd like to send the exported GIMP .JPG to me I'll see what happens on my side?

3. templar12

templar12 Member

Hello! Thanks for responding. I have an 8mb file, for a final boss battle. Do you want me to post or send private email. Whichever way you prefer.... I have had large file maps before and was successful loading much larger than this one.

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

If you would like it private, please upload it to an image hosting site and PM me with the download link and I'll take a look at it.