1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Group of 4 LG GM

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by feydikan, Jun 12, 2014.

1. feydikan

feydikan New Member

I am looking for a GM to run regular game of Pathfinder, possibly as regularly as once a week.

My friends and I are all old school dice rollers who met playing various other games one line, We used to joke about how it would be cool to meet up one day and roll some dice, but at it usually is with PC gaming, the people you meet end up being 3 state away; so while we all would joke and laugh about the good old times rolling dice, the fact is being spread out across the country made the chances of getting a game up IRL very slim. Then I stumbled upon the virtual aspect of it, messed around with some of the various free table tops out there, and eventually found this when it was on kickstarter. The problem was at the the time I was planning to GM, but as much as I love to write, I hate to GM... so after a few attempts, with no one really wanting to GM, the idea of playing died out for a few months....

Recently however, we have been talking and the urge to roll dice has popped up again. Then it occurred to me to jump on some forums and see if I could find a GM who would be crazy enough to take on the challenge of GM'ing our group.

SO here.. I am.....

Here are the details:

We are a group of 3 guys, and one girl, who have been gaming together for about 5+ yrs. Ages 21-33, so we are all full time workers are in school. Due to this we are looking to game Set up a regular Game on Thursday Nights, starting around 6pm EST (-5 GMT), and ending around 10-11 pm, so about a 4 hour session. Two of us have extensive Pathfinder experience, Two of us are OLD SCHOOL DnD players.

We also wouldn't mind if we picked up a few other players.... but that would be up to the GM.

What we are looking for in a GM....

Anything.... It would be nice to have a GM who knows his/her shit... but we HONESTLY really want to play - a learning GM who can grow with us would rock just as hard as a seasoned veteran.
    We don't really care about style, good, evil, home brew or book based..... As long as the game is fun... we don't care... WE JUST want to roll dice and have some fun.

What we can bring to the table:

We have a private Ventrilo Server (VOIP), forums ( http://jr-sslounge.com/) and did I mention a strong desire to play?

Questions or what ever... post them up here or go to my forums and there is an area for pathfinder.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We have several GMs that would probably luv to help you out.. details in sig below