1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HeroLab?

Discussion in 'D&D 5th Edition' started by AEIOU, Dec 31, 2016.

1. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Will there be support for import from HeroLab? I didn't see the option to export a 5e d20pro file and was hoping I was just missing a setting.

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

There should be support. I need to reinstall hero lab as I had a system crash a bit ago. I'll post again after testing.

As to specific import of a Hero Lab 5e export -- in the works is the right answer. Our official 5e support isn't really live yet. Full support will be coming on line in January/February 2017.

3. Jobsays

Jobsays New Member

February came and went in a hurry. 5e gamer here and big fan of HL+d20Pro integration... Any update on ETA for ability to import 5e HL portfolios? Please and thanks.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

working on it. all the 5e stuff uses HL's new XML format. This is all new tho and still being fixed up proper like.

This also got delayed with the feature library as we're pretty much deprecating feats and special abilities and moving all things to traits -- sortable and tab-able.