1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with moving characters

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Greymyst, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Greymyst

Greymyst New Member

I had a adventure with Joe last weekend, so he may have already told you this. Sometimes when moving the character, it would try to place you somewhere else. After a couple of times I found that you could still move the "figure" but it was no longer under the cursor. The figure would be 1-2 inches (on my screen) from where the cursor was. It did not happen enough for me to find a pattern behind when it would do it. It happened to at least one other player, so it was not limited to my software. In fact, we first noticed it with another player. I'm guessing it may be a connection glitch that lost communication for half a second where the cursor moved on the players screen, but the figure stopped moving on the server.

Thanks,
    Greymyst

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are already working on reproducing and hunting down whatever caused this!