1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

JAVA issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Provos, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Provos

Provos New Member

• Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
      Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I keep getting this error randomly and only for d20pro. I tried using JAVA 6u29 i586,JAVA 6u30 i586, JAVA 7u2 i586, JAVA 7u2 x64. I am not sure what the problem is as it seems random on its failing. I have tried uninstalling all JAVA for every type of JAVA, rebooting and installing again. I have uninstalled d20Pro with each new JAVA type and reinstalling. I have added JAVA to the environmental variable "path", I run d20pro as admin, I have tried using the BAT files in the d20pro directory. All of these problems started with the 3.094 beta version of d20pro and continue with the 3.1 release.

I would appreciate any help with this problem I can get.

Thanks.

2. Provos

Provos New Member

I am going to try reinstalling my OS and everything else. Hope it helps.

3. Provos

Provos New Member

I should read more of the support forum. I moved d20pro out of Program files and so far so good. It is odd I did not have this problem until recently.