1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Keep the picture with Unknown team

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by ChrisRevocateur, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ChrisRevocateur

I want to be able to set a creature to the unknown team, but still let the players see the picture. Also awesome would be the capability to not have a border on an unknown creature.

Last night my players ran into some brown mold, which I created as a creature so as to allow me to create the warmth sapping damage as an ability. I put the brown mold 'creature' on the "No Border Team" and used a PNG pic with transparency so as to make it so the players could, if they looked closely, see the brown mold. Unfortunately, one of my players hovering his mouse over the mold was able to tell it was Brown Mold. He was a good player and didn't metagame it, but I do like to have my players as much in the dark as possible, so that they react as naturally as possible, but I don't want a big gray box with a purple border on a creature just because the players don't know what it is. So much more conspicuous that way.