1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Link Special Ability Uses

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Lonewolf147, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Would it be possible to link the Uses for special abilities, so that multiple programmed abilities use the same per day usage pool?

This would be helpful with channeling. As there are several ways to use your channel, and they all go off your single per day pool. Currently, you have to program in each one, then manually track how many you have left by doing math for each one. For example, my Versatile Channeler Cleric, I have to program in four different channels. Positive energy vs living, Positive energy vs undead, Negative energy vs living, Negative energy vs undead. Since he can channel 7 times a day, I have to keep track of each one and count how many I've used. If they could all be linked to a single pool, well, that would just be so much easier.

2. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

Seconded. This would be handy (in 5e) for; Ki points, sorcery points, spell slots, wand/staff uses, etc.