1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Logging in as a player

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by HippyCraig, Jan 14, 2018.

1. HippyCraig

HippyCraig Member

I have tried this on a few machines now, I have installed software without any licencing downloads, my main server that is the GM version has 6 seats so I am just connecting with the main software on the others. Each time I try to connect I type in a Alias for the player, select the session from the drop down, enter the password and I get a an error "Error establishing a connection" Only when I click the button Lobby button and select the session from that window and click the OK button when brought back to the log in screen will it connect.

Is the issue repeatable? Yes
    what OS you are using? Win10 Latest Update 64 bit
    what rules system are you using? 5e
    what version of the software are you using? 372

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

the drop list seems a bit twichy at the moment.

on the Lobby list/table, have them double click on the column header 'GM on' to sort by column 'True' then click on the game name in the list that is 'True'.