1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for 4e Game

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Dragon_wolf, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

If anyone is in need of a player with plenty of D&D experience, please let me know. I would love to join a D20pro game as a player to learn how this VT works. Please let me know.

2. tintagel

tintagel Member

Damn, Dragonwolf, I just filled a slot in my campaign with an old friend, but I totally would love to game with you. If a slot opens, I will certainly send you an email. You can check out our campaign at: http://campaign.educatedgamer.net

3. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

Just let me know... looks like an interesting campaign.

4. grantjy

grantjy New Member

I'd like to try as a player as well. Never used d20pro before or played online, but I'm interested in trying it out.

5. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

Are there any games out there ANYWHERE?

6. Dan

Dan Member

Why not host one yourself? :)

7. grantjy

grantjy New Member

Possibly someday. But I've never even seen d20pro in action yet. I was hoping to get the idea by playing in someone else's.

8. Dan

Dan Member

9. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

I will probably try one of the tutorials just to see how to work the VTT, then I will start working on a game to host. Have several ideas, and have DMed D&D in all its incarnations since the dawn of time. Really just wanted to play a game. I'd love to do the Moat House, but the timing is absolutely all wrong for me. Maybe next time.

10. Doomshock

Doomshock New Member

I would like to join this campaign as well. I am new to all of this but im very ecstatic about it all :). If its ok for me to join, send me an email at Rodr.stephen@gmail.com

I cant wait to hear back from you.