1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a few maps anyone is willing to share.

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by KainPen, Jan 12, 2013.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has seen any good Desert , Oasis and desert towns battle maps? I am Also looking for a Large Battle Arena and Massive Cravens(Big enough for two or more G to C size dragons would nest in.) I am trying to save a little time instead of trying to make them my self. I am converting a super high level adventure my uncle made for 2ed. AD&D to pathfinder and he did not make any maps just described areas cause battle maps did not existed back then. Thanks for any help.

2. markmad

markmad New Member

markmadrinan8@gmail.com

I just built your arena, now i am building your caverns, do you want a just caves or do you want furnished rooms leading to the dragons, i will build simple caves first, but if you want something more like rooms to the dragons i got you covered, i like doing it and i have a system for building maps

3. markmad

markmad New Member

Just give me an email in my email and you got your maps

4. markmad

markmad New Member

I was not sure about the caverns, but i hope its what you need.

5. KainPen

KainPen Member

hey thanks, But lol I finished these months ago my self end up having to do it all in dunjienie. I can still use some Desert stuff. I made some of it, town most the battle map on the way to town. I still need more like a (battle worn Oasis, water still present, but flipped over carvans wagons, burnt ect. blood on trails in the sand. stuff like that). Could also use a (great wyrm Blue dragons lair under a sand dune.) (couple huge rolling sand dunes maps large area like something that would be 300 ft + across) and (ant lion pit like area with 20 or 30 pits. huge pits). I got to do a mountain/volcano and inside also but that is it. I should be able to do do the mountain. With out issue, but I am having issue working on the desert stuff it never looks right when I am working with sand textures in Dunjienie. I am not good with photo shop or gimp.

6. ncassella

ncassella Member

KainPen, I've also been looking around for desert towns and haven't found anything I like. I have a couple of maps I'd be willing to swap. One is a Yuan-ti temple I had commissioned (4 maps) and a large castle siege map I made in D20pro. Let me know if you'd like to trade.