1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a test run

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Shadowknight121, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Shadowknight121

Shadowknight121 New Member

Hey I'm debating putting this on my wish list for graduating high school/christmas, but before I do so I'd like to test out the gameplay and such as a guest player. I've looked at a couple of the other things that say player looking for group and they both point at the "this months upcoming games" section, but I'm not seeing anything there. Am I glitching or is there just not anything atm :?.

2. vardeman

vardeman New Member

I think they're all getting ready for Origins... New tutorials should be coming up after a bit.

V

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

Correct we are all headed to Origins.

In the past couple weeks we have been preparing, and now we are traveling, soon will be there, then doing the con, then traveling back, then trying to catch up on sleep.

Once we are caught up on sleep then we will start doing tutorials again.

4. vardeman

vardeman New Member

I, for one, am waiting with bated breath! Have fun at Origins, guys!

V

5. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

I'm about to use the Trial version to run a F2F game of 4e, and if it goes well, I'll be purchasing the GM client and a bunch of guest licenses to run some online games (using it and Ventrillo). As I plan to run at least one online game of 4e if d20Pro works as well as I think it will, I'll be looking for players in a second game (the first possible one has already filled up with friends).

6. vardeman

vardeman New Member

Count me in! I'm interested in seeing how this works from the players' side too.

V

7. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Will post more details later. I'm running the F2F game on Monday, and will be looking to start the online games quickly afterwards.

8. Danjo

Danjo New Member

How did it go? I'd be interested if you want to get something off the ground

9. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

The game went really well. I'm definitely buying d20Pro and going to be using it more in future, and I'm going to be running a couple of online games.

Do you have access to Google Wave? If you do, PM your email address that's tied to it, and I'll bring you into a Wave that's discussing playing online.

10. Danjo

Danjo New Member

Sent you a PM with my info

11. vardeman

vardeman New Member

Ditto

V

12. Dan

Dan Member

I'll get a demo up on our calendar this week. Look for some demo's starting next week or so.