1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for players for a pathfinder game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by samuraijack5555, Feb 20, 2013.

1. samuraijack5555

samuraijack5555 New Member

Hello all.
    As stated in the title I am currently looking for players. I am currently in need one one possibly two. The game is a level four game using the pathfinder rules, classes, spells etc. 3.5 sources can be used as well if you wish just run it by me first.

Lets see here. A bit about the game. The world itself is of my own creation. I have my own deities, nations etc. The only thing I am lacking currently is a flushed out map. I lack the free funds to buy a decent mapping program right now but I am hoping that will change soon. The game is low tier magic depending on the area you are in. The game is more roleplay oriented but their will be plenty of combat. Available races as of this time are human, halfling, gnome, elf, half elf. I run every other Friday 10pm EST to around 1am to 2am depending. I probably could have organized this better but I hope you get the jist.

The party proper consist of two clerics, one monk, one rogue, and one wizard druid. They are currently looking into a cure for someone who is stuck in between death and life more or less. They've been sponsored by the prince and princess of one of the nations.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Have a nice day,

Samuraijack5555

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. samuraijack5555

Cool that would be great. I will. Mind if I copy this bit of information over and post it there?

4. samuraijack5555

I sent a request. My name falls under Nicolas Martin

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

and accepted.. no, we don't mind at all, if you have friends bring them along ;)

6. ratclerk

ratclerk New Member

I would be interested in joining your game if you still needed another player.

7. samuraijack5555

Certainly. Game will also be starting around nine from now on and ending around one.
    As stated before the world is homebrew and their are some things I am still working on with it. I am also working on some different homebrew classes but they are not quite finished.

The game is very rp focused and combat is there and will play it's part as it does in every game. I play more realitically to a point then some GM's but my goal is to make sure you all are having fun while playing.

So with that said

What are you interested in playing good sir?

8. ratclerk

ratclerk New Member

Well with start time changing to 9 i may not be able to join. I work most fridays until 9 so I usually don't get home till about 9:30. If this is not an issue then I would be interested in playing a gunslinger, a cavalier, or a bard.

9. samuraijack5555

I can still do ten O'clockinstead of nine. The party has a bard already but if you wish to play another that would be fine and a cavalier would be fine as well. Gunslinger I am not allowing for PC play at the current time it may open up in the future.

What sort of things do you look for in a game when you play? Likes and dislikes and things of that nature.

10. ratclerk

ratclerk New Member

Well I have not had many different DMs and basically one for past 10 years, so I am really open to a different gaming style and look forward to playing in another game. I like a game with a good mix of rp and combat. I would say I lean a little more towards combat but would really enjoy an opportunity to role play more. I like if the PCs can be woven into the fabric of the campaign as that adds a lot. I am pretty new to d20pro, but from looking at it and messing around with it setting up for a campaign I am planning to run, I get the sense that this format can really enable some good rp. Let me know if I should go ahead and roll up a cavalier let me now what your rules for character gen and allowed source material and Ill get something sent to you for review.

11. samuraijack5555

Do you have a messenger I can contact you through? It might be easier then the forum.

But for character generation. Roll four d6 drop the lowest and reroll ones once per stat. Do this six times and then places the sets where you like them.

12. ratclerk

ratclerk New Member

13. danflorz

danflorz New Member

Hello sir. i heard that you are searching a players for this game,, I'm welling to play this game sir, cause i like the weapons and items that you are using for this game, just game the info. about how to join.