1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mac Attack

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by hitch, Aug 26, 2009.

1. hitch

hitch New Member

I'm running d20pro 2.0 on a 10.5.8 on a new imac using JAVA SE 6 with a 64-bit encryption
    I love it!
    I'm having only one problem. I cannot for the life of me figure out how get the DESTROY function to work. The software, doesn't respond to my DELETE key (which seems to function fine otherwise.)
    Suggestions?

2. Dan

Dan Member

Destroy is also accessible via the right-click creature menu. I'll forward this to the devs and see if they can give some insight.

3. hitch

hitch New Member

Actually, it doesn't.
    I can't get rid of critters with the Creature Menu either.

4. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi Hitch,

I will follow up with our development team and someone will be in touch asap. We are currently working towards a patch prior to Dragon*Con.

Best,

5. hitch

hitch New Member

Thanks Nick!

6. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi Hitch,

Daniel and I forwarded your concern to the proper personnel and I believe Mat has been in touch with you already. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

You are more than welcome. We are just treating our customers the way they deserve to be treated.

7. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met hitch,

Ah yes, the Mac version is rather a work in progress at the moment. :oops:

I fired up my MacBook (something I'll be doing a LOT more these days to make sure the Mac experience is eventually flawless) and noticed that you need a 2-button mouse to engage the context menu. For some reason the <control> key isn't working to simulate the right-click. Doh!

This will be addressed in v2.0.1, due early September with support for the <control> key or better yet a way to bring up the context menu with a single button. Thanks for your expert aid in diagnosing the problem.