1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mage armor spell assistance

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by coronasunflare, Jul 15, 2017.

1. coronasunflare

coronasunflare New Member

Good morning all,

great work on the 3.7 release, many of the issues I was having with previous builds appear to be fixed in this one, so I'm looking forward to moving all my games to this new version soon.

I was messing around with the spell system and I have the basics working well, however I can't seem to get durations of buffs to work properly, at least for mage armor anyway.

here are some screenshots that hopefully illustrate my issue.

it appears that the duration should be the level of the caster in hours, but when I apply the effect it appears as -1 rounds.

I'm sure i'm missing something obvious, thanks for the assist.

Also- is there a repository of spell effects that I can import into my campaigns?

Attached Files:

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

We are working on being able to provide that through the marketplace.

3. coronasunflare

Ok, any idea why the buff duration is -1 rounds?

4. coronasunflare

It appears to be working now, the issue may be tied to importing characters from previous versions.