1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

make a map for me, maybe?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KainPen, Mar 8, 2018.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hi guys, I was wondering if i can even post this here. I been working on a story/ new game lately and building a world for it. I am thinking if it plays well for my group, I may want to try publish it to d20pro market place at some point. Problem with it is I suck at art work and art software. I am not sure if it ok post need for a art commission here, so Maybe Krillion or Owlbear can let me know before I post more details. I do want to say I tried doing this are www.cartographersguild.com. But I am realizing most of those guys are located in Europe and are mistaking my budget for Euro and not US dollars. I am also realizing those guys are hand created all there own assets and not using a software like Campaign Cartographer 3 software, making it more expensive. I am looking for something a bit simpler then what those guys do.

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Maybe post a more streamlined request with specific bullet points of information and see if you get a response.