1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

make a map for me, maybe?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KainPen, Mar 8, 2018.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hi guys, I was wondering if i can even post this here. I been working on a story/ new game lately and building a world for it. I am thinking if it plays well for my group, I may want to try publish it to d20pro market place at some point. Problem with it is I suck at art work and art software. I am not sure if it ok post need for a art commission here, so Maybe Krillion or Owlbear can let me know before I post more details. I do want to say I tried doing this are www.cartographersguild.com. But I am realizing most of those guys are located in Europe and are mistaking my budget for Euro and not US dollars. I am also realizing those guys are hand created all there own assets and not using a software like Campaign Cartographer 3 software, making it more expensive. I am looking for something a bit simpler then what those guys do.

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Maybe post a more streamlined request with specific bullet points of information and see if you get a response.