1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Map resize not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by ncassella, Jun 9, 2016.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

Resized a map from 15x12 to 22x19 in 3.6.4 and program hung, that was at 1030est. Hand to force exit 15 mins ago and now it won't load the map at all, still stuck trying to resize.

Did a lot of work last night that i have to redo. Can we please get an automated backup in the program beta or not it would be really useful.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

will try and recreate this...

3. ncassella

ncassella Member

Krilion you'll have to do it from the resize icon under the d20 icon.

Is there anyway to bypass what it's loading or just to get rid of the map that it's trying to load so i don't have to re do everything since my last manual backup maybe a way to edit the .auto file or maybe one of the others, and just take out the entry for today?

4. ncassella

ncassella Member

HA, ok got around it.

So i removed the gamestate.auto and gamestate.dat and aside from losing the tokens and FOW I was fine. Then I noticed the bak directory in the and took the gamestate.dat from there. the map still didn't load but i was able to access the library and get a new map from there which allowed me to close the one that was messing things up.

I wish I recorded it.