1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Math Symbols Wrong

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Dragonmaster13, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Dragonmaster13

Choose an attack that hase a positive and negative attack number or just a negative one (e.g. 2/-7 or -4). On the Declare Attacks window it looks alright. When you get to the Resolve Attack window (lets say the die roll is 5) it shows 5 + 2 = 7; 5 + 7 = -2; 5 + 4 = 1.

Shouldn't the expressions be 5 + 2 = 7; 5 - 7 = -2; 5 - 4 = 1 or 5 + 2 = 7; 5 + -7 = -2; 5 + -4 = 1.

It was doing the math right but looked confusing, a couple of my players pointed it out to me and said that it had made them stop and think about it a few times.

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Oops that looks like a simple thing to fix. I will be looking into it asap.

Fixed in next release