1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Miscellaneous Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Gnorr, May 20, 2011.

1. Gnorr

Gnorr New Member

Hi all,

while trying to learn d20Pro using Version 2.4 under Linux, I found a few more bugs:

1) Draw Tools: The Eraser function appears to erase only doors, not walls itself (as is described in the online documentation webpages).

2) Draw Tools - Tile (this tool appears to be called Image Scaler in the documentation) appears to do very strange things, at least under Linux. Following the example in the documentation, I end up with a black map that has the initial map background graphics shrunk into the top left square, all of the creatures and other annotations (e.g., fog of war) remain placed as before, and the graphics tile that I actually scaled is placed on that black background. This function appears to be fundamentally broken.

If I have misunderstood how to use these features, please let me know!

2. Tharck

Tharck New Member

The eraser tool removes wall, at least i've never encountered a problem doing so with the newest version.
    Make sure you erase the entire wall, from start to finish. You have to re-trace the origonal line you drew, not just a part of it. Thus if the wall you drew was 10 spaces long, you need to cover all 10 spaces with the eraser in 1 long line - just like the line you use to draw the wall.