1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Tokens Kickstarter

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by devinnight, Aug 8, 2012.

1. devinnight

devinnight New Member

Hey Everybody,
    I'm currently running a kickstarter project to make 150+ monster tokens.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/100 ... evin-night

For those that don't know me, my work is in the D20 marketplace and I have 20 free token packs already released and in the marketplace.
    The point of this kickstarter is to update a lot of older work with newer nicer looking tokens.
    Thanks for looking.
    -D

2. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Thank you in advance. I'm looking forward to the tokens and while I haven't had a chance to play all summer, I'm looking forward to this release.

3. Zulithe

Zulithe New Member

Thanks man. love your tokens. I will be following your kickstarter. I set kickstarter to "remind me" about it. hopefully I can contribute. if you get really close to your goal but haven't yet reached it, I definitely will!!

BTW, bought some of your tokens today through d20pro. I really hope you do more even if the kickstarter doesn't reach its goal.

so will these new tokens be released and downloadable through d20pro if this goes through? the kickstarter specifies they will be downloaded through PNG files or PDFs, nothing about the store.

4. devinnight

devinnight New Member

Thank you.
    I will be making tokens for the forseeable future, this was a way to make an entire setat once, typically the only tokens I get to do are ones that are commisioned.

You will get the files from me, and can use them in d20.

Thanks.
    -D