1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mutants and Masterminds & Herolabs?

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by mrbaumby, May 28, 2010.

1. mrbaumby

mrbaumby New Member

I was wondering if d20Pro would import M&M characters from Herolabs? If so, GREAT. If not then what adjustment might I need to make?

Thanks,
    Umby

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

There has been discussion about other game systems working with d20Pro and how we can best facilitate them.

I personally do not know anything abotu M&M. Does it use a d20 system?

3. vardeman

vardeman New Member

Yes, M&M is a d20-based system.

V

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

Does it have anything like the SRD?

So I can read about what stats it uses, feats, skills, etc.

5. vardeman

vardeman New Member

6. Dan

Dan Member

Not exactly. Does it use the same basic 6 ability scores? BAB? Saves, AC, To hit mechanics, feats, skills as 3.5 D&D? If so, it should work beautifully, just like Pathfinder, d20 Modern, Cthulhu, and 4E. If you take a look at our online manual ( http://help.mindgene.com ) then browse down the left menu to our Other Rulesets page: http://help.mindgene.com/advanced/other-rulesets then you will see how other systems are supported.

Basically, you modify the txt files in the d20pro\dm\res\manually specified folder.

7. vardeman

vardeman New Member

Yes, most of the d20 system is used. The major difference is in how damage is done. There are no hit points, instead you have a 4th save value in addition to Fortitude, Reflex and Will called the Damage Save. Instead of keeping track of hit points or fatigue it uses various conditions to describe exactly what's happening in the game quickly and easily; so you can say your character is "bruised" or "staggered" rather than "down 11 hit points" or "exhausted" rather than "only having 4 fatigue points left."

8. Dan

Dan Member

The easiest fix for that is to macro the save in your custom dice.