1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Negitive numbers on charge trait

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Wheels, Sep 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wheels

Wheels Member

I created a lay on hands that is a charge trait and has 2 features. One is a cure that cures 1hp and costs 1 point and another that cures diseases/poison that costs 5 points.

I used the lay on hands cure and it worked well (albeit i still want to figure out how to increase hp cured based on the cost point used), leaving me with 4/5 pool. I then proceeded to use the cire disease/poison it the game allowed it leaving me with a pool of -1/5

upload_2017-9-2_18-29-57.png

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

could we see the technical side of this, the details for the option as a screen cap.

3. Wheels

Wheels Member

not at home currently but what do you mean by "se the technical side of this"? want me to upload the features + trait?

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

We need to see any Feature attached and/or mechanic Flow diagram. As well as on the Pool itself, the mini costs table for things drawing from the pool.

5. Wheels

Wheels Member

LoH_cure.jpg LoH_disease.jpg LoH_trait.jpg Paladin.jpg cost.jpg in attachment feature and trait with the cost window.

#5 Wheels, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

I do believe this is addressed in the latest Beta.

Also, in options do you have it set to not allow depleted pools usage?

upload_2017-9-7_13-5-56.png

7. Wheels

Wheels Member

I didn't have that option activated and now it doesn't allow the usage correctly

8. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

re: I do believe this is addressed in the latest Beta.

Why it allowed you to use the thing beyond the pool limit, addressed by the Options menu toggle there.

You'll need to explain what you mean. :) contrary to popular belief, I'm not psychic

9. Wheels

Wheels Member

What I meant was "I didnt have the Option toggled on. Once I did, It worked correctly.