1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Officially Logging Request

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by phloog, Aug 5, 2011.

1. phloog

phloog Member

First off, great seeing the crew at Gen Con, and loved the glimpse of the next version.

Second, I thought it was incredibly cool that the one gentleman actually seemed to be taking notes about my issues and requests. I came away feeling even better about this company!

Now, to OFFICIALLY log my petty little request (but a nice thing I would like to have):

I would like to be able to select the border/token color myself, from ALL valid colors on the system -- - ideally a color selector similar to other MS apps, or just a way to type in RGB values. I tend to use the CURRENT colors to denote 'packs' of monsters, and rather than a single color I'd like my PCs to be DISTINCTLY colored - - quickly run out of colors that way.

Thanks!
    JT