1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Oracle spell list

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by vanith, Jan 28, 2018.

1. vanith

vanith Member

Please be as detailed as possible (general things you might want to include in your post);
    what you are trying to do exactly?
    - I was trying to add spells to the oracle class that was imported from Hero Lab.
    what the result was and/or what steps you took?
    - The Oracle tab was missing and I had to add everything in Free Form.
    Is the issue repeatable?
    - Yes, I reimported it and it did the same thing
    what OS you are using?
    - Windows 10 - 1709 edition
    what rules system are you using?
    - Pathfinder Rule Set
    what version of the software are you using?
    - 3.7.2.2 edition

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

ya'll were covering this on Discord. So I'll add what ever resolution comes out of that here once that happens for documenting the issue here.. Thanks for heads up.

#2 Wesley Gorby, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    vanith likes this.
  3. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

FYI - The Oracle class info is missing from the current PF classes.txt that comes with the PF campaign template. The classes.txt has all the Core info, the Oracle is from the Advance Players Guide.

vanith likes this.
  4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Right, this is an easily missed point; If the thing is not defined within D20PRO (such as a class) and you use it in HL, it won't Import correctly as the thing doesn't exist to D20PRO. So extensions to the Core would need to be purchased (when available) or added by hand. Also, you can Uncheck things in HL to make them unavailable so your rules in HL and D20pro are more inline with each other.

vanith likes this.
  5. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

IE: Barbarian Rage (D20pro) has to == Barbarian Rage(HL) for them to get along. This isn't a problem for most Core things, it's more of a notice for people doing their own stuff in D20PRO (customizing the rules set).

vanith likes this.
  6. vanith

vanith Member

Owlbear gave me a better class.txt file, but it still doesn't allow me to create spells unless I import the token that he created for me. I agree with your statements and I'll probably end up creating it by hand next time.