1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder 3.7.3 Saving Throw Bonus Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golkiwu, May 15, 2018.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I have been playing around with building a Cloak of Protection +1. I built a flow on the following:
    upload_2018-5-15_17-46-49.png

I add this flow to the item to use On Equip.

IT then begins adding more and more bonus to each Save upon apply from the character sheet.
    upload_2018-5-15_17-48-46.png

I unequip the Item, and Destry it off the PC and the effect persists, with no effect actually present as seen in Active Effects and on the Mini Tab.

Then it keeps adding.

upload_2018-5-15_17-50-34.png

upload_2018-5-15_17-50-59.png

I cannot edit the bonus to zero, as it automatically resets to another value ans starts again. The only way I can get it to stop is by deleting the creature affected.

Java on PC is 8 build 171
    D20PRO 3.7.3
    Current Nvidia Driver 397.64

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I can confirm this is not how it is operating in 5e, 5e seems to work alright, as long as you remember to unequip the item. so this looks to be isolated to PF.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Still investigating this one. I haven't been able to duplicate it yet. But will keep you posted!!