1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder-ized The Drow War Incoming Real Soon Now

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Teh Bagder, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

I'm just about to start running Mongoose's The Drow War campaign using Pathfinder. I've started rebuilding all of the NPCs using Hero Lab (Core, APG, Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic) for exporting into d20Pro. I'm going to be creating the maps that I need in Dundjinni. I'll be working on it as we get through each of the adventures in the 3 books (a total of 30 adventures, 10 each book), and will release each of the adventures once the party has made it through it (to stop their prying eyes from looking at the maps in advance :) )

Just wanted to initially post that this is inbound, in case anyone else is interested in running the campaign.

2. cyderak

cyderak Member

Cool.........I'm running Second Darkness right now.......I can go straight into Drow Wars. :)

3. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

I figured someone else on here would be interested in it. Can't wait to run it.

4. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

I'll also be releasing all of the assets I create for it. This not only includes the Hero Lab portfolio files, but updated stat blocks in list form, exported d20Pro files, the Dundjinni maps and exported images and d20Pro version of maps. Also included will be an easy-to-use Excel spreadsheet that I've built for tracking XP for the entire campaign that already has all the CRs and # of enemies entered and just needs you to enter the # defeated and it'll autocalculate the XP for you based on party size.

5. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Dundjinni is being a hater and keeps crapping out on me, so I decided to go Old Skool - I'm rebuilding all of the maps in Illustrator and styling them after the old D&D blue adventure maps that many of us so fondly remember. They're turning out rather nicely!

Here's a sample of one: http://s1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/481835076.png

6. trundell

trundell New Member

Love the old school map style!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this as it progresses. Keep us posted!

7. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Thanks. I've finished all of the maps now and I'm importing them into d20Pro to make the base maps. Instead of releasing them at the end of the first adventure, I'm just going to release them as they're ready as a zip file package. The first adventure should be ready by the end of this week. I just need to work out a decent place to host the files now.

8. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

First session ran well. I'm going to package up all of the maps and resources and get them online within the next week or so.

9. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Obviously I suck, because I haven't posted them online yet. We're finishing off the first adventure this weekend, so I'll package up the maps and put them online this weekend.