1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

PFS beastiary v 1.0

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by rclarke250, Jun 4, 2010.

1. rclarke250

rclarke250 New Member

Here are the .por files for every creature in the PFS Beastiary. Also included are the non-standard races,and the minion races. Some are basic shells, as I just used the standard out of HL. I tested a few of the files as imported into D20Pro, and they imported no problem. Also as you can see this is version 1.0, meaning it does not have the beastiary errata in place, I just downloaded that pdf, and will have to go back and edit each creature effected. But not this weekend, I have a con to go to. :D

ok, issue is the file is too big, so I will send in 2 zip files.

Attached Files:

2. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Great job !!!! :shock:

Many many many thanks for the time spent on these files !!

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

Kewl... those are all the .por files for Herolabs which rocks.

For d20Pro to import then you need to open the .por file then export to d20Pro format.

Which hang in there from doing that just yet. I jsut put in a bunch of fixes and additions to get the .hl20Pro files correct (DR, ER, and much more).

4. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Are these all the creatures from the Pathfinder Bestiary, or by PFS do you mean Pathfinder Society?

Oh, and I checked a few of them and they have all the same issues that I have ran into so far that I listed in my thread. So as is they are incorrect, here is to hoping that the fixes that are going to be going into effect will fix some if not all of the issues.