1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Player Characters and Tokens.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HippyCraig, Oct 30, 2017.

1. HippyCraig

HippyCraig Member

Stupid question how to I create player tokens, I asume there going to be a creature, is that right? How do I give the player control of token?

Also I am trying to make map tokens for an overland map they can move the token were they would like to go is there a better way to do this than creating a monster token with a image of a pin?

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Yes, creatures are the player token as well. You assign ownership either by using the "O" Hotkey. Then you can assign the creature (any creature actually) to any player actively logged in to you game.

As for your Overland Map token, I use a creature token with a picture of something fun for the party. Usually an order of the stick image. Then you can make that creature public so all players can move it.

Tay-Dor likes this.
  3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Golkiwu is spot on, thanks for helping out.

4. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I'm helping! I'm helping! ;)

Tay-Dor likes this.
  5. HippyCraig

HippyCraig Member

Yes thank you