1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Player only client for the iPhone or Android

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by hawkwind, Oct 21, 2010.

1. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

I would love to be able use d20pro on a modern smart phone

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

So would we! :D

This is something we've discussed more than once and we expect to be able to offer it once we see how much functionality we can reasonably cram into a smartphone app.

3. gsmith3246

gsmith3246 New Member

Draggeth,

I apologize for necroing a dead thread but... would the team be willing to look at this again? It's a year and a half since the OP started this thread, and Android tablets are quite popular now... how about looking at D20 Pro for Android tablets?

Thanks, you guys rock!

Gerry

4. FlynnUOGM

FlynnUOGM New Member

Yes tablets are very versatile and can use wireless keyboards and advanced stylus features. I dont see anything that the tablet cannot perform to the same degree as my workstation. I would be in heaven if I could use a full featured d20pro solution on my samsung note 10.1 :D

5. lonckyar

lonckyar New Member

Agree! I like android tablet, it's feeling good.

6. FlynnUOGM

FlynnUOGM New Member

well. I'm also mecroing ;)

7. BenMitchell1979

BenMitchell1979 New Member

Count me in on this! I would love to use this in conjunction with our 37" multi-touch gaming table and Android 4.3 device from ebay to make cheap/low powered touch table.

8. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Android port would be a great addition for this year in the upcoming Kickstarter.