1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Players unable to join in version 3.7.1

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by coronasunflare, Jul 21, 2017.

1. coronasunflare

coronasunflare New Member

Good afternoon,

my players are trying to join and getting the attached error, could you all let me know what this means?

thanks!

[​IMG]

Seems like something with text fields and dice color is killing their client?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

if you could, please upload your d20pro.log life from your installation dir.

3. coronasunflare

Here you are, the player attempting to join was using the alias androd

thanks again

Attached Files:

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

this is the relevant bit;

[21 Jul 2017 18:21:34,359] INFO D20 | D20PRO version: 3.7.1
    [21 Jul 2017 18:21:34,360] INFO D20 | Java version: 1.8.0_131
    [21 Jul 2017 18:21:34,360] INFO D20 | Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)
    [21 Jul 2017 18:22:02,703] ERROR EnhancedGameParticipantPanel | Dude not found: Androd
    [21 Jul 2017 18:22:22,622] ERROR MasterConnectionListener | Failed to wield DecryptPacket
    com.mindgene.transport.exceptions.LocalException: Timed-out waiting on response for request: Request (null): fetchCryptPacket [sync]
    at com.mindgene.transport.DispatchObject.invokeMethod(DispatchObject.java:127)
    at com.mindgene.transport.server.TransportServerImpl.invokeClientMethod(TransportServerImpl.java:299)
    at com.mindgene.transport.server.ServerToClientStub.invokeClientMethod(ServerToClientStub.java:57)
    at com.mindgene.d20.dm.transport.PCStubOnDM.fetchCryptPacket(PCStubOnDM.java:275)
    at com.mindgene.d20.dm.transport.MasterConnectionListener.clientAuthenticated(MasterConnectionListener.java:287)
    at com.mindgene.transport.server.TransportServerImpl.clientAuthenticated(TransportServerImpl.java:197)
    at com.mindgene.transport.server.ServerDispatcher.handleClientID(ServerDispatcher.java:90)
    at com.mindgene.transport.server.ServerDispatcher.handleOther(ServerDispatcher.java:117)
    at com.mindgene.transport.AbstractDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractDispatcher.java:235)
    at com.mindgene.transport.server.ServerDispatcher.dispatch(ServerDispatcher.java:143)
    at com.sengent.common.threading.threadedqueue.ThreadedQueue.invokeDispatchLogic(Unknown Source)
    at com.sengent.common.threading.threadedqueue.SuperQueue$Xeq.run(Unknown Source)

5. coronasunflare

What does that mean exactly? I'm not that good at reading java.

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

to be honest I don't know off the top of my head, I posted it so the devs wouldn't have to look for it.