1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Please make fonts adjust to resolution changes

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by KromTF, Aug 19, 2015.

1. KromTF

KromTF New Member

I often use a Surface Pro 3 at the table and the default resolution is crazy high. No matter how I adjust the font size or resolution of the tablet it has no effect in D20 Pro. Can you please allow users to modify font size in the UI either manually or with Windows settings. A lot of us OG gamers are getting older :)
    Thanks!

For Clangeddin!
    KromTF

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

That's a really good question, I'll ask around and see what I can find out for you.. I myself find I'm in the same boat, getting older and small stuff is harder to see.. :)

3. Ladyofdragons

Ladyofdragons New Member

I'd like to second this. I'm using a Surface 3 to pass around the table for my users to move themselves around the map (the map is displayed on a central embedded screen in the table).

The buttons are so small on the Surface, it's hard to click them even using the pen.