1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Problem logging in

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by mutant, Feb 28, 2017.

1. mutant

mutant Member

When I attempt to log in, I get following message:
    Unexpected throwable initializing app.
    java.lang.String cannot be cast to com.mindgene.d20.common.Rules$GameSystem.

This is probably my own fault. I downloaded the beta version to preview the new networking. My players were on older version, so I deleted the beta and re-downloaded 3.6.11. Worked fine as a player. Today, I am doing work as a DM and cannot open the campaign we have been playing on. I can start a new campaign.

is there something I can do to correct above? If not, can I export created content of that campaign into a new one?

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Did you install the beta in the same folder as 3.6.11? Cos that'll mess you up big time from what I hear.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Is this still outstanding? Did you try a clean install?

4. mutant

mutant Member

I did a clean install and I am back up. I cannot find monsters I created for 5E though. Not a big deal if 5E Monster Manual is close to release...

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Hrm. the creatures you created would live in the campaign folder from the previous install, if you still have the folder around you can move them over to your new, working install.