1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Question?

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Entola, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Entola

Entola Member

I started the Carrion Crown Campaign and had a question regard my content and posting on these boards. I am using the maps from the PDF and was wondering if it would be appropriate to export my maps and post them here for others who might be running the Carrion Crown? My gut tells me that since I'm using the maps from the PDF, that I shouldn't post them, but thought I'd ask to see if there's an official stance on this.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Entola,
    Your gut instinct is correct. To protect the intellectual property we can not post direct links to maps that were included in any publication. However, if you get requests and are able to verify that the requester owns the book/module/adventure then you can share it with those individuals. Or, if you created the maps and own rights or public/creative commons for the creature images used you are able to share those maps and creatures anywhere and to anyone.