1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Realm works tie in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arlus101, Nov 1, 2016.

1. arlus101

arlus101 New Member

Hi there,
    I really don't want to distract you, but saw it mentioned about d20pro having some kind of integration with Realm Works from the Lone Wolf team. However, it sounded very tentative and certainly no definitive features.

I am thinking about getting Realm Works and while I do not expect any integration to happen any time soon, I was wondering how you see the two programs cooperating.

I completely understand that this is probably for some indeterminate time in the future, and I will happily accept speculation on what your hopes are with the understanding that things change all the time.

#1 arlus101, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We do support Lone Wolf, many of the people on the D20PRO team know and are friends with people who work at Lone Wolf. That being said however, aside from Herolab imports it might be some time before anything is looked at in regards to Realmworks. It's not that we do not wish to support their product; just that we currently have a lot on our own plate of features to be fleshed out and implemented.

So, possibly sometime in the future yes.. Anything actually on the board, not that I am aware of.

3. arlus101

arlus101 New Member

Thank you for the response and I do understand you have a lot on your plate. It actually looks like you have a whole table of plates to get through... Regardless, even without integration, Realm Works seems like a really useful companion to D20pro for the 'big picture' stuff.

Keep up the great work! I'm really looking forward to all the new features.