1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Redraw under Linux and Effects glitches

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Gnorr, May 20, 2011.

1. Gnorr

Gnorr New Member

Hi all,

playing with Version 2.4, I noticed the following problems so far:

1) Under Linux, there are numerous redraw problems with buttons or tab headers not being visible (but still clickable, if one hits the right area).

2) I tried to create an Effect just doing a -1 HP/rd DOT. However, the DOT effect does not show up in any of the descriptions (it stays as `inert'). Note that other effects, such as STR -1 and temporary HP, do show up.

3) This version also appears to lack items, the relevant library category comes up empty. To work around this, I have imported the old Pack Mule mentioned elsewhere on the Forum.