1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Custom Armor Class

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Nighteagle, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

Just a tiny little bug and fix, I hope.
    When I click on the "Custom" button in the character sheet to enter the custom AC, the text box is so small that I can't see the numbers I am putting into it. It accepts numbers, but could you make it wider so I can see what is inside it?
    Thanks,
    Nighteagle

2. Dan

Dan Member

Re: Custom Armor Class

That's a known bug (limited width). As a workaround, just abbreviate the defense.

For 4E we use: Fort, Ref, Wil

3. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

I'm glad it is known, I did abbreviate the defense (in this case CMD, or combat manuever defense for the Pathfinder system), but the text box where I enter the number for the defense (ie. 12, etc.), is so small I can only seen part of a single number in the box, so please also make this box larger as well.
    Thank you,
    Pam Mulder

4. Dan

Dan Member

This should be fixed in the latest release, version 2.1.
    Look for it by the end of the month.