1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Manually Specified file does not exist.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Undeadlord, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Undeadlord

Undeadlord New Member

Hey all,

Just updated my d20Pro to use the new Pathfinder setup. However now when I start my d20Pro and start a game as a Judge, I get a error box that says ..

"Manually Specified file does not exist: skills.txt"

The file does exist in the right folder as shown by the wiki, but I keep getting the error message. Any ideas? I am supposed to have a game in a couple hours, grrr :evil:

Brendan

2. Undeadlord

Undeadlord New Member

Re: Manually Specified file does not exist.

Just figured it out .. it seems the file on the wiki is actually skills .txt not skills.txt

There is a space between the skills and the .txt and its throw d20 for a look. Remove the space and it worked fine. Might want to fix that on the wiki.

Brendan

3. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hey Brendan,

Enjoy your game today! Please let us know how it goes. Great catch on the 'space' in the skills.txt files. We will resolve that soon.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick

4. Dan

Dan Member

Fixed.