1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Using Abilities

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuyPRunkle, Dec 1, 2009.

1. GuyPRunkle

GuyPRunkle New Member

Is there any support for using abilities in combat mode?

For example: if I load the Giant Bombadier Beetle from the library, suppose I want to use the ability Spray (10 ft cone) which is listed as an at will ability.

I see that I can attack using the right click -> attack --> bite sequence. Is there any way to do this wit abilities?

I also see that I can use the right click -> alter --> effect sequence to manually enter the information, but it is already present . . . any way to select it?

Guy Runkle

2. Dan

Dan Member

Re: Using Abilities

Strangely, the abilities are not accessible via right-click (oversight) BUT have no fear, they are still usable in 2 ways:

1: Double-click the creature to pull up it's Mini sheet. Click on the Abilities tab and use them there.
    2: Edit the creature (E key or right-click menu) and open the Abilities tab.

I'll make a note about the Abilities in the right-click menu and see if we can get that patched soon.

3. GuyPRunkle

GuyPRunkle New Member

Re: Using Abilities

Thanks Dan! That was just what I needed.

Guy