1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Rollable Attribute Damage

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by jeffpalmer1976, Apr 22, 2016.

1. jeffpalmer1976

jeffpalmer1976 New Member

Hello all,
    Not sure if I missed a post here that already asked about this one, but when generating effects (particularly spellish ones!), I'd love to be able to tie diced attribute damage in, such that when my PC uses his Ray of Enfeeblement or poison, etc, the random attribute damage is rolled and applied with a failed save. Thanks,
    Jeff...

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

agreed, and we should see that system get an overhaul and be much more flexible.. I do not know where it is on the time line however, I do know that it is slated to be updated and worked on.

3. jeffpalmer1976

jeffpalmer1976 New Member

Appreciate it. You guys are doing great! My Rappan Athuk campaign and Eternal Lies wouldn't be happening without D20Pro so, thanks!