1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

RPG Bestiary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vecna, May 12, 2010.

1. vecna

vecna New Member

This is more of a noob question:

I purchased the Herolab Bestiary from Hero labs and wanted to know is there anyway I can have all 300 monsters in D20pro all up to date using this. I get the feeling this is not possible unless I just import each monster one at a time which will be time consuming.

Was/is there anything I missed?

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

The beastiary edition to Herolab allows you to create new character/creatures and have the base stats of the monsters.

There is no list of all the creatures already entered into Herolab that I know of yet. It would rock if someone would set up all the creatures in the beastiary and create the exports and import them into d20Pro.

Maybe we should see if someone on the Herolab forum would create a .por file for each of the creature in the Beastiary, with that we can create the d20Pro files and import them.

(Mental note check the HL forums)

3. vecna

vecna New Member

That would be amazing if you could get all the monsters in pathfinder int d20pro

just think, a druid character can summon any monster and the DM could easily call him up onto the battlefield

4. TBKenie

TBKenie New Member

With the Import function to D20Pro broken for HeroLab exports, it's tedious to manually enter the data (which is what I've been doing for Pathfinder monsters).

Is there a way to directly edit/enter the creatures in D20pro without clicking on each monster, in other words, a way to batch process/input the info?

On the other hand, maybe I'll just run both apps and use placeholder icons in D20pro since HeroLabs can just as easily keep track of the monsters.