1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Shadowcasting Door Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by ncassella, May 16, 2016.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

In the video tutorial, it shows that if you change the light to invert(?) you can show the artwork of the door.

I am attempting this and running into an issue.

Image 1 shows the token standing at a window that i have set to passive and visible. That they work how I would expect, I see the artwork and I can see through them since there's no reason they should block light.

Image 2 shows the token standing in front of the door to the house, which you should be able to see based on what I understand from the video.

Image 3 shows all the door polygons set to be inverted.

The forum would only allow three attachments so I will post my settings below

Attached Files:

2. ncassella

ncassella Member

These are my settings

Attached Files:

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I could be wrong, but at first blush it looks like that door has not been reveiled via FOW.. It's blue, not green