1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Shared Effects

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by nullcron, Oct 21, 2011.

1. nullcron

nullcron New Member

This can fall under two lists, New Feature and User Created Content.
    There is so much content to create that it is wise to allow user to share content.

Effects are another piece of content that would be nice to share.
    The effects will mostly fall under spell effects, but other environmental effects can apply too.
    The point is not to have all users write the effects over and over.

It will probably require some kind of interface, updater and filter.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes. The Spells and Effects system is due for an upgrade. As far as I'm aware, this is on the list of improvements for a future release.

3. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I would kill for this feature. Well, maybe not a human. Probably just a bug. But do you really want me to kill a bug? Think about it.

4. ChrisRevocateur

I suggested this myself in another thread.

I agree, I would KILL for this. Honestly, this is my number one request. That way I (or my player if he has a GM account) can program effects for all a character's spells, and when I give control of that character to the player, he would now have access to effects that allow him to use his spells.

Semi-permalinking said effects to certain spells in the system would be cool too.