1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Status Conditions - Pathfinder

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golldan, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

So in a Pathfinder game under 3.7.2.13 we were seeing where a Morning Star with Piece and Bludgeoning was not getting thru a Skeletons DR 5/Bludgeoning. So I went to a DD 3.7.3 to see if it did the same in there. So either I am setting up the Monsters or Weapons wrong or there is something buggy... Please advise.

Please include the d20pro.log file from the d20pro installation folder.

Please be as detailed as possible -- DR is stopping all attack damage - Quarterstaff (Bludgeoning), not getting thru DR 5/Bludgeoning
    what you are trying to do exactly? Have DR applied properly.
    what the result was and/or what steps you took? Tested older version and diff rules, vs newer version and diff rules.
    Is the issue repeatable? Yes
    what OS you are using? Windows 10
    what rules system are you using? DD and Pathfinder
    what version of the software are you using? 3.7.2.13 and 3.7.3

upload_2018-7-16_9-44-14.png

upload_2018-7-16_9-45-6.png

upload_2018-7-16_9-49-51.png

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It looks like you are using D&D 5e rules (given the saves and death saves in the image), which doesn't really have DR, you'd use ER instead.

[​IMG]

To correct this, you'd go to Options/GM and change the ruleset to Pathfinder

upload_2018-7-16_11-23-27.png

3. Golldan

Golldan Member

4. Golldan

Golldan Member

So I am putting this here, and maybe someone can help. I updated to 3.7.3 and set the campaign to Pathfinder, and the Conditions do not seem to be the Pathfinder set, and I swear it used to have a standand set with Sickened and Staggered etc... Any advise on this would be appreciated.

upload_2018-7-16_15-46-31.png

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

i'M showing the proper Icon set for PF. Did you create your current campaign using the PF template? The icon set you're are showing there is for 5e.

upload_2018-7-16_19-22-46.png

You could try replacing the Icon from the campaignsTemplates folder

you'll want to copy to your current campaign folder the following two item. (zip file and the folder)

upload_2018-7-16_19-27-57.png

6. Golldan

Golldan Member

Thanks, could not get the proper status to show up after multiple copy/pastes. (the proper Icons were in there already). I recreated the campaign a couple of times and I was able to get the proper set in there and imported all my files into the new campaign.