1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Table Talk Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Gage, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Gage

Gage New Member

Encountered a chat problem when (I suspect) loading maps. After loading a map the text stops condensing to the next line, cutting off words etc. I have to work around this by shutting down the program and reopening. Its not a big deal but its damn annoying. Thanks.

V2.0.3

2. Gage

Gage New Member

Am I out of my mind or was this Feature Requests *and* bug reports?? If I am out of my mind, my apologies for posting in the wrong section...

Moved this to Bug Reports forum - Daggeth

3. Dan

Dan Member

It was. I did some restructuring to the boards to help everyone find things easier. Bugs and Feature requests really should be in different sections. You posted in the right place.

4. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Gage,

Hmm I've never seen that. Could it be a memory situation? Next time it happens please open up the Options and click the Update Memory button. I'd like to know how Current Memory Used compares to Upper Memory Limit. It's possible that an out of memory could cause this.

Though if you can reproduce this reliably and your d20Pro has plenty of memory left than it must be something more insidious. I'll contact you by PM with more info.

5. Gage

Gage New Member

Dan, I'm so happy to know that my brain isn't oozing out of ears as I often fear. :p Thraxxis thanks for the PM and yeah now you'd mentioned it, it could be a memory problem. If I encounter it again I'll keep you updated.