1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tells

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Robotguy, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

99% of the time, I use tells to impart info secretly to a CHARACTER, not a PLAYER. For example when my 8 characters enter a room and I have them roll a perception check to notice something, I will need to tell the 4 characters that pass the check what they noticed. It would be nice to be able to:

A) Say "/tell <character> blah blah blah" and have the software send the tell to the owner of the character. Might be handy to have the character name on the receive side also ("To <character>: blah blah blah") so players can send tells to DM or even public characters.
    B) Be able to click on a mini, or a group of minis, and select "Tell" from a dropdown menu to send text to to the owner of those minis.

William Fetzner likes this.
  2. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

This would be a nice feature. Currently we us Facebook messenger for this.